Tag Archive : 爱上海HQ

/ 爱上海HQ

first_imgThe two patients are currently being treated in isolation at the city’s referral hospital for the virus, the Sulianti Saroso Infectious Diseases Hospital (RSPI Sulianti Suroso). Read also: Anies issues decree on increasing Jakarta’s COVID-19 alertness levelThey were previously admitted to Mitra Keluarga Hospital in Depok on Feb. 27. The Depok administration sent a circular to about 70 medical workers of the private hospital who may have come into contact with one of the patients, ordering them to limit their movements and avoid crowded areas.The Health Ministry said it tracked the movements of the two patients and found at least 48 people had come into contact with them.The Jakarta Archdiocese issued a statement on Monday suggesting churchgoers suffering from respiratory illnesses, such as cough and breathing difficulties, to stay at home and consult with their doctors.It also suggested that churchgoers bring their own hand sanitizers and allowed them not to hold hands for the sign of peace ritual. They were also given permission to bring their own crosses for the Good Friday service ahead of Easter. (ars) The Jakarta administration will reduce the number of mass gatherings as a precaution after two residents of Depok, West Java – located on the outskirts of the capital city – tested positive for the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), marking the country’s first confirmed cases.Governor Anies Baswedan said on Monday his administration would suspend the issuance of new permits for mass gatherings.”The provincial administration won’t issue any new permits for events that will gather people in large numbers. The permits that have already been issued will be reviewed,” he told reporters at City Hall on Monday. Read also: Jakarta steps up efforts to tackle COVID-19 following two confirmed casesJakarta is scheduled to hold several large events this month. Pop culture festival Head in the Clouds Jakarta, initiated by Asian-American label 88rising and scheduled for Saturday, announced its postponement following the news.Anies also called on the public to avoid visiting places where cases of infection cases were reported.Officials announced Monday that a 64-year-old woman and her 31-year-old daughter tested positive for COVID-19 after the daughter was in contact with a Japanese citizen at a club in Jakarta on Feb. 14. The Japanese citizen tested positive for COVID-19 in Malaysia on Feb. 27.center_img Topics :last_img read more

Stars blank 10-man Rwanda in CECAFA opener

January 10, 2020 | kzmwuuff | No Comments

first_img0Shares0000Harambee Stars players celebrate Duncan Otieno’s blistering goal against Rwanda in the CECAFA Senior Challenge opening match on December 3, 2017 in Kakamega. PHOTO/Timothy OlobuluKAKAMEGA, Kenya, Dec 3- Paul Put began his tenure as Harambee Stars coach positively as the Kenyans kicked off their 2017 CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup campaign with a 2-0 win over Rwanda’s Amavubi at the Bukhungu Stadium on Sunday afternoon.Massoud Juma’s penalty and Duncan Otieno’s thunderbolt both in the first half saw Kenya, winners of the title in 2013, make a statement in a fully packed Bukhungu Stadium with among the dignitaries present for the opener being former Premier Raila Odinga. Amavubi had to finish the match with ten men after Soter Kayumba was shown red seven minutes from the restart for a second bookable offense, his second being bad-mouthing the referee while the first was for the penalty awarded to Kenya in the first half.Stars took a 2-0 lead at the break, much deserved from Put’s men after being the most efficient upfront, creating the most dangerous of chances.Both sides took time to settle into the match but Rwanda had an early chance after four minutes. An onrushing Eric Rutanga failed to connect with a header a cross from the right by Djabel Manishimwe, with Patrick Matasi in the Kenyan goal beaten to the ball.In the 12th minute, Stars had the first open chance of the game, Juma releasing George ‘Blackberry’ on the left, the speedy Gor Mahia winger cutting into the box but his eventual shot was well saved by Rwandese shot stopper Eric Ndayishimiye.Almost immediately, Stars had another chance, this time Ndayishimiye making a crucial interception of the ball with his fingers to take it away from Juma who had rushed in to meet a cross from Samuel Onyango.Kenya, pushed by the capacity Bukhungu Stadium had began to get their rhythm into the game and they finally broke the deadlock in the 25th minute from the penalty spot.Harambee Stars defender Jockins Atudo is fouled by Rwanda’s Soter Kayumba inside the box during a CECAFA Senior Challenge Group match at the Bukhungu Stadium in Kakamega on December 3, 2017. PHOTO/Timothy OlobuluJockins Atudo was tagged down inside the box by Soter Kayumba as he rose in to meet a Patillah Omotto freekick and the referee pointed straight to the spot. Juma stepped up and scored, sending Ndayishimiye the wrong side.Rwanda having gone down upped the tempo as well and they began going more into the Kenyan box, choosing to use aerial balls which were often well dealt with by the Kenyan backline or keeper Matasi.In the 33rd minute, Abeddy Birahimire had a chance after being picked out by Justin Mico who had done well on the left to skip away from Dennis Sikhayi, but Mico could not get a shot on target under police marking from Atudo, sending his shot wide.Four minutes on the turn, Juma had a brilliant opportunity to complete his brace when he was picked out by Whyvonne Isuza who had stolen the ball off a Rwandese defender, but the Kariobangi Sharks forward’s attempt unmarked inside the box went over.His blushes were wiped away however a minute later and in superb fashion.Some good movement from the Stars saw Odhiambo cross the ball from the left, Isuza setting up Otieno who took a thunderbolt from 30 yards out, leaving keeper Ndayishimiye well beaten with no chance.It was a brilliant way to end the opening half and quite a rewarding performance for the tens of thousands of fans who had thronged the stadium.Kenya’s Whyvonne Isuza strolls forward against Rwanda’s Djihad Bizimana during a CECAFA Senior Challenge Group match on December 3, 2017 at the Bykhungu Stadium in Kakamega. PHOTO/Timothy OlobuluStars were handed an advantage seven minutes from the restart with Kayumba sent off, but no sooner had he gone off than the heavens opened, making it difficult for both sides to play on the ground.Put made changes, Onyango coming out for Ernest Wendo, a definite change to solidify the midfield while Juma came off for Kepha Aswani.The Nakumatt FC forward had two chances to get his name on the scoresheet as well, both fed in by Isuza, but the two shots were all blocked by Ndayishimiye from close range.0Shares0000(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)last_img read more