Tag Archive : 爱上海QR

/ 爱上海QR

Duterte lambasts medical workers

September 25, 2020 | tqujrlgr | No Comments

first_imgDuterte responded to the call of the medical group as he placed National Capital Region, Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan under modified ECQ for 15 days starting today. In an address to the public late Sunday night, Duterte said that the healthcare workers could just have written a letter or asked for an audience to request Metro Manila’s enhanced community quarantine (ECQ)  shift instead of going public.“There is no need for you and for the guys, 1,000 of you, telling us what to do publicly. You could have just written us a letter. Lahat naman ng sinasabi ninyo sinusunod namin,” Duterte said. MANILA – While he has approved the grant of additional benefits to them, President Rodrigo Duterte unleashed a rant against healthcare workers for trying “to demean the government efforts.” In a letter to Duterte over the weekend, medical groups had pleaded for a “timeout,” asking for a two-week return to ECQ in Metro Manila as coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in the country continued to surge. “Pero huwag kayo magsigaw-sigaw rebolusyon. Sa totoo…Magsabi ka rebolusyon, go ahead, try it. Sirain natin, patayin natin lahat ng mga may COVID. Is that what you want? We can always end our existence in this manner,” he added.“I dare you, do it,” he further said. “I don’t give a fuck if you gather one thousand, two thousand, but bear in mind na kayo mismo ipa-take over ko…tingnan ko kung ano ang lagay ninyo. We are not incompetents here because we are not doctors.”Earlier in his speech, Duterte has approved healthcare workers’ additional benefits like risk allowance for private sector healthcare workers treating COVID-19 patients; P10,000 to P15,000 for every healthcare worker that gets sick; life insurance; free accommodation; transportation; and testing./PNcenter_img “I am sure that is not in your heart, I am sure that in your despair, I would like to tell you na ang iyong gobyerno ay hindi nag-iiwan ng mga trabahante. We are doing everything possible to alleviate the situation, to assist our healthcare workers,” Duterte said. “Kung sabihin ninyo you raise the spectacle of agony ninyo, you treat it as if you are about ready to stop work, huwag naman ganon kasi kawawa ang mga kababayan. Sino ang aasahan namin?” he added. He said that while he understands that the health workers are “bone-weary” after several months of battling the infectious respiratory illness but he said that they should not demean the government efforts against COVID-19.last_img read more

Yaya Toure Quits Active Football at Age 35

September 8, 2020 | jipzttuh | No Comments

first_imgFormer Ivory Coast international Yaya Toure has officially announced retirement from active football.After eight successful seasons with Manchester City, Toure brought an end to his glittering Citizens career at the end of the 2017/18 campaign and subsequently joined former club Olympiacos in September 2018.The Ivory Coast international’s stint with the Greek outfit was short-lived, though, leaving the club via a mutual agreement three months later and has not played a competitive match since. The former FC Barcelona star’s agent Dimitry Seluk took to Twitter on Friday to announce his client’s decision to retire, in addition to revealing that the 35-year-old is set to enter the world of coaching.“Yaya Toure @YayaToure ended his playing career. Next up is a career in coaching,” he tweeted.Yaya Touré (@YayaToure) on TwitterThe latest Tweets from Yaya Touré (@YayaToure). My official Twitter account  Contact: [email protected]…“I say this for the first time: Yaya decided to end his career as a champion,” Seluk said via Sport24.ru“The farewell match given to him by Manchester City, in principle, was the real end of his playing career. Not only in this team, but in general.“Yaya is one of the best players in Africa and he had one of the brightest careers in the history of African football. Therefore, he should also leave football beautifully, at his peak.“We talked for a long time about this topic. Of course, every football player wants to play as long as possible. In terms of his physical condition, Yaya could do this at a sufficiently high level for another five years. But we came to the conclusion that he, the football player who played for Barcelona and Manchester City, could not lower the bar with his hands.“We see many players who continue their careers at a sufficiently mature age, and this is commendable. But Yaya and I chose a different path: to leave as a champion and start a new stage in life – a career as a coach, in which, I am sure, Yaya will reach even greater heights than those he achieved as a football player. There are no African coaches in the English Premier League. I think.”The former AS Monaco star clinched several league titles in his club career, during which he turned out for Beveren, Metalurh Donetsk, Olympiacos, Monaco, Barcelona and Manchester City.According to Toure’s agent, the three-time UEFA Champions League winner has begun preparations in a bid to acquire his UEFA Pro Licence and has also already received offers to coach clubs in Russia and Ukraine. Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more